Run 3 Run 3

Wait... this game existed 2 years ago. Are you really taking games from other people? Damn

No Name No Name

I like the bounciness of the square. That wall-jump reminds me of Super Meat boy. When I am playing I notice that I need that the game is faster. You should increment the player speed and make the game wilder, and improve the graphics of course.
The think that I don't like is getting my hand all the way to the J key to jump.

BliculiApps responds:

Thanks for your suggestion. The graphics going to be change on the final products dont going to be squares.This are only intro levels I hope the most advanced level should be wilder and harder. Thanks for your feedback.

Ps. I added Z key to jump now.

Flappy Goku Flappy Goku

It seems that you can create very good graphics, so use it to create a game that is not a try-to-succeed with the Flappy bird remake.

The Eyes of Forest The Eyes of Forest

Nice graphics. I found some ball and it was scary

Leaf Racer Leaf Racer

It could be good but the way it bounces when you crash make me crazy.

Flappy bird noir Flappy bird noir

Interesting graphics, but the controls are even harder than the original game's

Dog Doctor - Kids Game Dog Doctor - Kids Game

I think it's a good game for very little kids.

Decimoid Decimoid

I don't think I'm getting the game but it looks good.

Arowx responds:

You need to pick up a heart fruit (red bouncy thing) and throw it at another Decimoid to mate and produce an egg (the next generation) before you die (you only live for 10 seconds).

If you managed to produce an egg then you go onto the next generation and repeat the cycle of life.

How many generations can you survive?